At OfferDash® (“OfferDash” or “we” or “us” or “our”), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). OfferDash® respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email, and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on OfferDash®, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent or other service providers via the Services, or complete other forms, such as making an offer. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies. In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, OfferDash® may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. OfferDash® will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
- Calls. Calls to OfferDash® or to third parties through OfferDash® may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, OfferDash® uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. OfferDash® also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct OfferDash® to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, lender, or real estate related vendor through the Services, your name, and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
Merger or sale. If and when OfferDash® is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
You may receive email from OfferDash® for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with OfferDash®, you can select your preferences through your account page. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook. Click here to learn about how you can control the ads you see on Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
OfferDash® marketing service providers. If you do not want OfferDash® and its marketing services providers to follow your usage of our Services via cookies and Web beacons, you can opt-out of Cookies/Web beacons from comScore, Google Analytics, Omnitureand Yahoo! Opting out of these services does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns. Please note that, if you opt-out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different computer or other electronic devices, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
OfferDash® can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell OfferDash® where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send OfferDash® your location), OfferDash® may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Children Under the Age of 13
OfferDash® will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
To ensure that consumer inquiries are handled promptly, courteously, and accurately, some of the phone calls between you and us or any of our affiliates, agents, assigns and service providers, may be monitored and recorded by us and any of our affiliates, agents, assigns and service providers, to enhance service to you. You consent to this monitoring and recording.
Consent for SMS/MMS/Texting
You agree that OfferDash® may from time to time make calls and/or send text messages to you at any telephone number associated with your account, including wireless telephone numbers that could result in charges to you. The manner in which these calls or text messages are made to you may include but is not limited to, the use of prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or automatic telephone dialing system. You further agree that OfferDash® may send emails to you at any email address you provide us or use other electronic means of communication to the extent permitted by law. Consent may be revoked at any time and by any reasonable means.
If a mobile number is provided, we may text you information about OfferDash®. OfferDash® does not charge to send or receive text messages as part of our services. However, messages and data rates may apply. Please consult with your wireless carrier for applicable text messaging fees.
Once your mobile number has been submitted to OfferDash, you may send OfferDash® an SMS with the message STOP to 858-951-1860 to opt-out of automated SMS messages from OfferDash® or call 833-274-9945. Afterward, we will only send you non-automated messages that are written by our staff by hand. To request additional information, text HELP to 858-951-1860 or contact us by telephone at 833-274-9945.
We support all major mobile service providers including Alltel (part of Verizon), Appalacian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular One from Dobson (part of AT&T), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, Immix Wireless, Nextel (part of Sprint), nTelos Wireless, Revol Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Unicel, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, West Central Wireless
Storage, Security, and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by OfferDash® in databases hosted in the United States. OfferDash® has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
You can access, update, and delete the Personal Information you provide to us in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the privacy practices of OfferDash, please email us at email@example.com.